Servlets & Tomcat
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   MAHABOOB_PASHA
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 5, 2002 04:29 PM

Hi, I am running the servlet through the tomcat. The problem is, I am connecting to database and returning the values in the dynamic HTML. The complete information is not displaying in the textbox. The information only I can see is the value before the space. For eg. If I am getting the information from database is "AAAAA BBBBBB", in the textbox its displaying only AAAAA. Please could anyone advise what is the problem. Here is the sample code. String Tracking; Tracking = "Hello World"; out.print(" <"+Tracking+">"); The out result is "Hello World"- This is correct out.print(" "); The result is "Hello". -Its not di   More>>

Hi,

I am running the servlet through the tomcat. The problem is, I am connecting to database and returning the values in the dynamic HTML. The complete information is not displaying in the textbox. The information only I can see is the value before the space. For eg. If I am getting the
information from database is "AAAAA BBBBBB", in the textbox its displaying only AAAAA. Please could anyone advise what is the problem. Here is the sample code.

String Tracking;
Tracking = "Hello World";

out.print(" <"+Tracking+">"); The out result is "Hello World"- This is correct

out.print(" "); The result is "Hello". -Its not displaying the value after the space. I need the result in this format only because I am using the "Name=txtstracking" in some other program.

Thanks your help.

Regards,
Mahaboob Pasha

<<Less

Re: Servlets & Tomcat

Posted By:   Danne_Lundin  
Posted On:   Thursday, June 6, 2002 04:07 AM

Try remove " " in attribute VALUE.

Example(in jsp- page):

>

-D
About | Sitemap | Contact