Authorized Client Application
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Cintia_Aono
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 5, 2002 01:56 PM

Hello, I have a Web Application that offers some services, and some client-applications that make requests to it. Each client-application is packaged in a jar file. I need a technology that allows just some "signed" client-applications make requests to the server or have their requests answered by the server. If I published my server API, only those authorized .jar could use my server. If I give permission to .jar, only this .jar can access my server. If exists another .jar in the same machine that access my API but it is not authorized, it can not access my server. If a copy of the authorized .jar is made, the copy can not access the server. Does someone know about technologies to solve   More>>

Hello,

I have a Web Application that offers some services, and some client-applications that make requests to it. Each client-application is packaged in a jar file.

I need a technology that allows just some "signed" client-applications make requests to the server or have their requests answered by the server. If I published my server API, only those authorized .jar could use my server. If I give permission to .jar, only this .jar can access my server. If exists another .jar in the same machine that access my API but it is not authorized, it can not access my server. If a copy of the authorized .jar is made, the copy can not access the server.

Does someone know about technologies to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact