dcsimg
How can I test if a property have a certain value ?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 5, 2002 09:18 AM

In the Jakarta documentation, I found this : "A target also has the ability to perform its execution if (or unless) a property has been set. This allows, for example, better control on the building process depending on the state of the system (java version, OS, command-line property defines, etc.). To make a target sense this property, you should add the if (or unless) attribute with the name of the property that the target should react to. For example: If no if and no unless attribute is present, the target will always be executed. " But how can I test if a property, that I have added in command line, is e   More>>

In the Jakarta documentation, I found this :

"A target also has the ability to perform its execution if (or unless) a property has been set.

This allows, for example, better control on the building process depending on the state of the system (java version, OS, command-line property defines, etc.).

To make a target sense this property, you should add the if (or unless) attribute with the name of the property that the target should react to.

For example:

If no if and no unless attribute is present, the target will always be executed.
"

But how can I test if a property, that I have added in command line, is equal to a certain value ?

<<Less

Re: How can I test if a property have a certain value ?

Posted By:   Erik_Hatcher  
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 5, 2002 06:08 PM

Use the task with the sub-element is one way. But typically its not needed, so its best to describe what you want to do in general terms which may yield a more relevant answer for you.
About | Sitemap | Contact