dcsimg
Getting Exception while doing getContent() of MimeBodyPart..QPDecoderStream@1ed927
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sandhya_Sree
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 4, 2002 09:25 PM

Hi, If any one has the solution for my problem please reply ASAP.... Iam working on WebServices where iam making use of Java Mail for creating a MimeMessage,reading the MimeMessage and seperating the MimeBodyPart and getting the content of the MimeBodyPart both at the Server Side and the Client Side..In the ServerSide aim able to print the values of MimeBodyPart's Content where as in the Client Side iam getting the exception..My code is like this.. MimeMultipart mp = new MimeMultipart(); mp = (MimeMultipart)mimemsg.getContent(); MimeBodyPart mbp = (MimeBodyPart)mp.getBodyPart(0); till here every thing is alright and while iam trying to print the mbp.getContent() its giving the following tha   More>>

Hi,
If any one has the solution for my problem please reply ASAP....

Iam working on WebServices where iam making use of Java Mail for creating a MimeMessage,reading the MimeMessage and seperating the MimeBodyPart and getting the content of the MimeBodyPart both at the Server Side and the Client Side..In the ServerSide aim able to print the values of MimeBodyPart's Content where as in the Client Side iam getting the exception..My code is like this..

MimeMultipart mp = new MimeMultipart();

mp = (MimeMultipart)mimemsg.getContent();

MimeBodyPart mbp = (MimeBodyPart)mp.getBodyPart(0);

till here every thing is alright and while iam trying to print the mbp.getContent() its giving the following that too only at the Client Side....

Exception in processMimeBodyPart of SOAPListenerServlet com.sun.mail.util.QPDecoderStream

Exception in processMimeBodyPart of SOAPListenerServlet222 java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.mail.util.QPDecoderStream

Thanks,
Sandhya    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact