dcsimg
Not able to read messages from mailbox
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   aruna_ganguri
Posted On:   Friday, May 31, 2002 04:42 AM

i am unable to read messages from the mailbox i am behind a proxy. i subclassed the authenticator and implemented the getPasswordAuthentication() method and returned PasswordAuthentication with the username and password of the proxy server. when i run the program with the host yahoousername and yahoopassword, it is giving the error Exception in thread "main" javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: Password failed for "username" at com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Store.protocolConnect(POP3Store.java:104) at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:256) at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:135) at GetMessageExample.main(GetMessageExample.java:27)    More>>

i am unable to read messages from the mailbox
i am behind a proxy. i subclassed the authenticator and implemented the getPasswordAuthentication() method and returned PasswordAuthentication with the username and password of the proxy server. when i run the program with the host yahoousername and yahoopassword, it is giving the error

Exception in thread "main" javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: Password failed for "username"

at com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Store.protocolConnect(POP3Store.java:104)
at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:256)
at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:135)
at GetMessageExample.main(GetMessageExample.java:27)

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact