Get Metrowerks IDE to work with Jbuilder 6 JVM
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   James_Owen
Posted On:   Thursday, May 30, 2002 08:57 AM

Get Metrowerks IDE to work with Jbuilder 6 JVM I got Metrowerks IDE 4.0.4 (for *free* on brit. mag PCplus 6/02 DVD!) but I can't it to work with the JBuilder JVM I have here. Anyone know what magic incantations to put in the registry? Some stuff in the doc suggested something like this [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMetrowerksCodeWarrior4.0Java VMsJBuilder6] "launchexe"="C:\pgmjunk\JBUILD~1\jdk13~1.1\jdk1.3.1\bin\java.exe" "debug API"="JDWP" "classpath"="C:\pgmjunk\JBUILD~1\jdk13~1.1\jre\lib\rt.jar" "JDK version"="1.3.1" "timeout"=dword:00000020 but that doesn't work (I've tried numer   More>>

Get Metrowerks IDE to work with Jbuilder 6 JVM

I got Metrowerks IDE 4.0.4 (for *free* on brit. mag PCplus 6/02 DVD!) but I can't it to work with the JBuilder JVM I have here. Anyone know what magic incantations to put in the registry? Some stuff in the doc suggested something like this

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMetrowerksCodeWarrior4.0Java VMsJBuilder6]
"launchexe"="C:\pgmjunk\JBUILD~1\jdk13~1.1\jdk1.3.1\bin\java.exe"
"debug API"="JDWP"
"classpath"="C:\pgmjunk\JBUILD~1\jdk13~1.1\jre\lib\rt.jar"
"JDK version"="1.3.1"
"timeout"=dword:00000020

but that doesn't work (I've tried numerous variations, but heaven only knows what I'm doing wrong); when I go New/Java Application Wizard, it always ends-up with "Java Virtual Machine could not be started". This under XP home edition -- where, incidentally, I have a very nice tomcat test server runing.

j.g. owen * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
web: http://home.att.net/~owen_labs/
email: owen_bda4@yahoo.com
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact