jdatastore - problem while launching to server
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Tuli_Nosh
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 29, 2002 11:34 PM

In my project I connect to *.jds file only for reading. Everything go well in Jbuilder environment. When I create a *.war file it contains the dx.jar, jds.jar. Now I placed the war file on tomcat 4.0.3. The Exception msg is that there is no license. My system administrator told me that the license should be in my war file. Is he right ?? Another question that may have a strong conection to the above: I read that the libraries should deploy are: dx.jar, jds.jar, jdserver.jar, jdsremot.jar, dbtools.jar. only the first and second jar files are deployed. What is the reason ? What should I do to make its work? My system admin. Know nothing and I am in very big problem. Plea   More>>

In my project I connect to *.jds file only for reading.

Everything go well in Jbuilder environment.

When I create a *.war file it contains the dx.jar, jds.jar.

Now I placed the war file on tomcat 4.0.3. The Exception msg is that there is no license. My system administrator told me that the license should be in my war file. Is he right ??

Another question that may have a strong conection to the above:

I read that the libraries should deploy are: dx.jar, jds.jar, jdserver.jar, jdsremot.jar, dbtools.jar. only the first and second jar files are deployed. What is the reason ?

What should I do to make its work? My system admin. Know nothing and I am in very big problem. Please tell me the exact things I should check with my system admin. And the exact operation I should take in order to make my project work well.

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks,

Tali

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact