dcsimg
Deploy multiple files - read multiple .props files?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jesse_Blocher
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 29, 2002 07:31 PM

I am trying to deploy a series of .ear files to an App Server. We already have several targets that will do for a single file. I've written a java class as a custom task to iterate through an input file of .ear entries (with VSS version numbers and other parameters). Here's the problem (I think this is a java problem, not necessarily and Ant problem): I have a deploy- .properties file for each application that I need to read in, however, this file is cached such that the first application reads in the file, but each subsequent application will not get it's properties read. How do I reset my application to read each file uniquely as I iterate through the list? much obliged.    More>>

I am trying to deploy a series of .ear files to an App Server. We already have several targets that will do for a single file. I've written a java class as a custom task to iterate through an input file of .ear entries (with VSS version numbers and other parameters).

Here's the problem (I think this is a java problem, not necessarily and Ant problem):

I have a deploy- .properties file for each application that I need to read in, however, this file is cached such that the first application reads in the file, but each subsequent application will not get it's properties read. How do I reset my application to read each file uniquely as I iterate through the list?

much obliged.

<<Less

Re: Deploy multiple files - read multiple .props files?

Posted By:   Roseanne_Zhang  
Posted On:   Monday, June 10, 2002 07:02 AM

Remember, if an ant properties is set, it cannot be changed. If your multi-property file wants to set the same property entry, then you have to use ant Task to loop through you multi products. The ant tasks must set inheritAll as false. I use a script to do it.
About | Sitemap | Contact