I need to know like obtaining the OutPut variables of a Packages de Oracle from java
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 29, 2002 03:33 PM

I need to know like obtaining the OutPut variables of a Packages de Oracle from java, and like I can Only obtain all the registries that east Package sends, using the OutPut variables,since at the time of obtaining these variables they remain with I complete registry stored in the variables, you can send an Example to me of this,please I need to know like obtaining the OutPut variables of a Packages de Oracle from java, and like I can Only obtain all the registries that east Package sends, using the OutPut variables,since at the time of obtaining these variables they remain with I complete registry stored in the variables, you can send an Example to me of this,please    More>>

I need to know like obtaining the OutPut variables of a Packages de Oracle from java, and like I can Only obtain all the registries
that east Package sends, using the OutPut variables,since at the time of obtaining these variables they remain with I complete registry
stored in the variables, you can send an Example to me of this,please

I need to know like obtaining the OutPut variables of a Packages de Oracle from java, and like I can Only obtain all the registries
that east Package sends, using the OutPut variables,since at the time of obtaining these variables they remain with I complete registry
stored in the variables, you can send an Example to me of this,please

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact