SOAP Interoperability + XML payload.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Vipul_Lalka
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 28, 2002 11:59 AM

Hi All, Here's what I'm trying to do: 1. I have a VB 6.0 SOAP client that uses the SMO framework in the MS SOAP Toolkit to create an XML document. 2. I need to send a SOAP message from the VB client using the MS SOAP Toolkit, to a SOAP Service created using the Apache SOAP Service. 3. The body of the SOAP message should be the XML document created using the SMO framework. I found lots of interop examples with simple methods, but none where an XML document was being passed. I'm not sure how the service should be created on the Apache server that listens for this SOAP message and can parse the XML payload in the "body" of the SOAP message. I would a   More>>

Hi All,

Here's what I'm trying to do:

1. I have a VB 6.0 SOAP client that uses the SMO framework in the MS SOAP Toolkit to create an XML document.

2. I need to send a SOAP message from the VB client using the MS SOAP Toolkit, to a SOAP Service created using the Apache SOAP Service.

3. The body of the SOAP message should be the XML document created using the SMO framework.

I found lots of interop examples with simple methods, but none where an XML document was being passed. I'm not sure how the service should be created on the Apache server that listens for this SOAP message and can parse the XML payload in the "body" of the SOAP message. I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this.

Thanks in advance

Vipul.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact