Passing on pure xml generated dynamically by a JSP page.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jack_Hon
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 28, 2002 09:17 AM

How can I pass on the xml generqated dynamicaaly by a JSP page to another JSP page for processing? I have used a JSP page to dynamically generate a xml file. I now need to pass these xml back to another JSP page for processing? How can I do that? Can I perhaps save the resulting xml in a file? That would be the best solution is possible. Does anyone know of a way to do this? Or can I perhaps use the forward action to pass it back as a xml file? When I tried to do this, passin "main.jsp" which generates the xml to the JSP page, the JSP page simply couldn't parse it. Please help!! I am sure this is a simple question, but I just can't seem to fina a way. Thank you!    More>>

How can I pass on the xml generqated dynamicaaly by a JSP page to another JSP page for processing?

I have used a JSP page to dynamically generate a xml file. I now need to pass these xml back to another JSP page for processing? How can I do that?

Can I perhaps save the resulting xml in a file? That would be the best solution is possible. Does anyone know of a way to do this? Or can I perhaps use the forward action to pass it back as a xml file? When I tried to do this, passin "main.jsp" which generates the xml to the JSP page, the JSP page simply couldn't parse it. Please help!! I am sure this is a simple question, but I just can't seem to fina a way. Thank you!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact