dcsimg
RMIC Error when deploying on Websphere4
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Dan_Kozin
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 28, 2002 01:22 AM

Hello, I am getting what looks like an RMIC error trying to deploy a session bean. (this bean has been running on Weblogic6.1, and we are trying to port it to Websphere4). the logfile states that it cannot write to e:/.../admin.war/_EJSRemoteStatefulCTEjbFace_Tie.java If there is an RMI problem, such as an argument or return type not being Serializable, why is is deployable to Weblogic and not WebSphere. (Does Weblogic even run an rmi compiler when deploying an EJB? I noticed that a lot of those errors occur at runtime on Weblogic). I would appreciate some thoughts on this issue.    More>>

Hello,

I am getting what looks like an RMIC error trying to deploy a session bean. (this bean has been running on Weblogic6.1, and we are trying to port it to Websphere4).

the logfile states that it cannot write to e:/.../admin.war/_EJSRemoteStatefulCTEjbFace_Tie.java

If there is an RMI problem, such as an argument or return type not being Serializable, why is is deployable to Weblogic and not WebSphere. (Does Weblogic even run an rmi compiler when deploying an EJB? I noticed that a lot of those errors occur at runtime on Weblogic).

I would appreciate some thoughts on this issue.

<<Less

Re: RMIC Error when deploying on Websphere4

Posted By:   Kesavan_Srinivasan  
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 28, 2002 05:05 AM

Hi Dan,

This is the most tricky problems I hv faced!! I suffered with this a couple of days and found the solution that is Deployed Jar File Name is longer than the maximum file length! ie. more than 255 chars!

Hope this solves ur problem. If u hv further probs write me at kesavansrini@yahoo.co.in

Kesavan.

About | Sitemap | Contact