dcsimg
jspc task - how do you preserve directory structure on destination?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jason_Gillam
Posted On:   Friday, May 24, 2002 09:28 PM

I find when I try the jspc task in ant 1.5b, I can recurse through the source directory for jsp files using the usual ant mechanism (e.g. **/*.jsp), but jspc doesn't preserve the directory structure in the destination (i.e. all files compile to the same directory). Doesn't this mean that if you have several jsp files with the same name in different subdirectories, they will overwrite eachother in the destination directory? Has anyone figured out how to make this work such that the java files either follow the same directory structure as the source jsp files or follow some other naming convention so as not to overwrite other files? Thanks, Jason    More>>

I find when I try the jspc task in ant 1.5b, I can recurse through the source directory for jsp files using the usual ant mechanism (e.g. **/*.jsp), but jspc doesn't preserve the directory structure in the destination (i.e. all files compile to the same directory). Doesn't this mean that if you have several jsp files with the same name in different subdirectories, they will overwrite eachother in the destination directory?

Has anyone figured out how to make this work such that the java files either follow the same directory structure as the source jsp files or follow some other naming convention so as not to overwrite other files?

Thanks,

Jason

<<Less

Re: jspc task - how do you preserve directory structure on destination?

Posted By:   Erik_Hatcher  
Posted On:   Saturday, May 25, 2002 06:06 PM

This is an area of continuing development. Please tune into the ant-dev e-mail list to further this dicusssion.
About | Sitemap | Contact