Accessing a style.css from the jsp page . The application server we are using is WebSphere 3.5.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   singar_nalendran
Posted On:   Thursday, May 23, 2002 11:24 PM

The application server we are using is IBM websphere 3.5 . In my jsp page Iam calling the style.css but it is not able to pick up the css file and it is giving the following error . Instantiate: style.css [99.05.24 09:34:55:437 GMT+05] 322cb88b WebGroup X [Servlet Error]-[{0}]: {1}: {2} "style.css" "Failed to load servlet" javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet [style.css]: Could not find required servlet class - style.css.class I really don't know why it is looking for the style.css.class.Actually Iam calling the style.css from my jsp page as below: My style.css is there in the same deployment directory w   More>>

The application server we are using is IBM websphere 3.5 .
In my jsp page Iam calling the style.css but it is not able to pick up the css file and it is giving the following error .

Instantiate: style.css
[99.05.24 09:34:55:437 GMT+05] 322cb88b WebGroup X [Servlet Error]-[{0}]: {1}: {2}
"style.css"
"Failed to load servlet"
javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet [style.css]: Could not find required servlet class - style.css.class

I really don't know why it is looking for the style.css.class.Actually Iam calling the style.css from my jsp page as below:

My style.css is there in the same deployment directory where my jsp page is there .

When I gave the contents of style.css as the inline code in jsp page it is working fine . But when I make a call as above it is not working . Iam realy left with no clues why it is looking for the style.css.class .

To check whether the css stuff is working or not I wrote a simple jsp and I called a simple css . It is all working fine .Please let me know what is the problem . It will be a great help.

regards,

singar

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact