Reading a page(X.jsp) content from a different Web server.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Satya_Narendrula
Posted On:   Thursday, May 23, 2002 08:18 AM

I have a task to do read a page on our old web server from my webserver. Both these servers have different domain names. Let's say Page name on the old webserver is X.jsp. I am trying to use URL, HTTPURLConnection object to read the page content. I am getting the content back, but its not the right content that I am looking for. X.jsp page depends on the local cookie value. My URL connection is NOT setting that cookie as I am unable to read my old webserver's cookie. If I am able to pass the cookie, I think it will return me the right content. But I don't know how to read the cookie set by the other webserver and set it in my URL connection. Hope my question is clear. I appreciate your help in this. It has become criti   More>>

I have a task to do read a page on our old web server from my webserver. Both these servers have different domain names. Let's say Page name on the old webserver is X.jsp. I am trying to use URL, HTTPURLConnection object to read the page content. I am getting the content back, but its not the right content that I am looking for. X.jsp page depends on the local cookie value. My URL connection is NOT setting that cookie as I am unable to read my old webserver's cookie. If I am able to pass the cookie, I think it will return me the right content. But I don't know how to read the cookie set by the other webserver and set it in my URL connection.

Hope my question is clear. I appreciate your help in this. It has become critical to my project now.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact