usage of JTable in VAJ having checkbox in one of the columns wherein the checkbox are generated using getColumnClass()
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   meena_raju
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 21, 2002 11:41 AM

Hi I'm trying to generate table with checkbox as one of the columns. I'm using default table model. My table is filled up with records from Oracle dbase. The table has 4 columns. The 4th one i'm supposed to have check box where in i can make selections/deselections. The first 3 columns are retrieved from the dbase and the 4th column shld contain checkboxes which i generate on my own. I was able to generate the checkbox also with the help of getColumnClass(). The purpose of this method is to replace true/false with the checkbox icon. If i dont use this method, my 4th column will contain aither true/false only and not check box. The problems i encounter are the following... 1. The pgm keeps on running. if i try to close the    More>>

Hi
I'm trying to generate table with checkbox as one of the columns. I'm using default table model. My table is filled up with records from Oracle dbase.
The table has 4 columns. The 4th one i'm supposed to have check box where in i can make selections/deselections.
The first 3 columns are retrieved from the dbase and the 4th column shld contain checkboxes which i generate on my own. I was able to generate the checkbox also with the help of getColumnClass(). The purpose of this method is to replace true/false with the checkbox icon. If i dont use this method, my 4th column will contain aither true/false only and not check box.
The problems i encounter are the following...
1. The pgm keeps on running. if i try to close the console, the pgm still runs.
2. whenever i try to add a new textbox etc or remove unwanted objects from my visual composition, the checkbox doesnt come and in that place i get either true/false depending upon the current settings.
I'm surprised by this and i dont know where i made mistake. It happens only when i tried to add/remove any objects.
Pl help me out to solve this.
Thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact