Tuesday, May 21, 2002 11:04 AM
Pretty pathetic to answer my own question but since I found it and I bother you with
my question I my as well post the answer. Found after a good nights rest:
In Action 1 I created the form and put it in the right session.attribute In the JSP
I used this Form and it performed perfectly.
What I found was a misspelling the struts-config.xml . The form classnae was misspelled.
Since I place the right typei in the session all worked. It was only when I
returned a value to Actoin 2 that somehting went wrong (I have not yet checkd the source
of the action servlet.. but anyway).
I do still find it somewhat disturbing that this did not result in any run time errors.