dcsimg
Getting mails without attachments ?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Olaf_Hecht
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 15, 2002 02:16 AM

How can I get mails from a server without the attachments ? Hi, I am looking for a way to receive mails from a pop3 server without touching the attachments. I do just need the headerInformation and email text itself. I want to avoid the folder.getMessages() method cause when receiving emails with big attachments it takes to long. And as I don't need the attachments and just want to show their titels I thought that there is maybe a way to avoid downloading the whole message. Is this possible ? If so I would be very pleased if you could help with me with this ? Thanks a lot in advance, Olaf    More>>

How can I get mails from a server without the attachments ?

Hi,

I am looking for a way to receive mails from a pop3 server without touching the attachments. I do just need the headerInformation and email text itself.

I want to avoid the folder.getMessages() method cause when receiving emails with big attachments it takes to long. And as I don't need the attachments and just want to show their titels I thought that there is maybe a way to avoid downloading the whole message.

Is this possible ?

If so I would be very pleased if you could help with me with this ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Olaf

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact