Jndi error when building in JBuilder 6 and deploying on Websphere 4.0 AE
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rosemarie_Leighton
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 15, 2002 12:15 AM

hi, I am getting the following error when trying to test bean (entity) via JBuilder which links up to Websphere 4.0. Please can anyone help me to rectify the problem. I have looked in my admin console (WAS 4) and the jndi name is the same as the ibm-ejb-jar-bin.xmi and it can not find the bean... please see errors listed below. -- Initializing bean access. javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: diaryeb at com.ibm.ejs.ns.jndi.CNContextImpl.doLookup(CNContextImpl.java:1435) at com.ibm.ejs.ns.jndi.CNContextImpl.lookup(CNContextImpl.java:1115) at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351) at za.co.mf.motrec.ejb.eb.diaryeb.DiaryEBTestClient1. (DiaryEBTestClient1.java:40)-- Failed initializin   More>>

hi,

I am getting the following error when trying to test bean (entity) via JBuilder which links up to Websphere 4.0. Please can anyone help me to rectify the problem. I have looked in my admin console (WAS 4) and the jndi name is the same as the ibm-ejb-jar-bin.xmi and it can not find the bean... please see errors listed below.
-- Initializing bean access.
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: diaryeb
at com.ibm.ejs.ns.jndi.CNContextImpl.doLookup(CNContextImpl.java:1435)
at com.ibm.ejs.ns.jndi.CNContextImpl.lookup(CNContextImpl.java:1115)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
at za.co.mf.motrec.ejb.eb.diaryeb.DiaryEBTestClient1. (DiaryEBTestClient1.java:40)-- Failed initializing bean access.

at za.co.mf.motrec.ejb.eb.diaryeb.DiaryEBTestClient1.main(DiaryEBTestClient1.java:462)
-- Calling findAll()
-- Failed: findAll()
java.lang.NullPointerException
at za.co.mf.motrec.ejb.eb.diaryeb.DiaryEBTestClient1.findAll(DiaryEBTestClient1.java:161)
at za.co.mf.motrec.ejb.eb.diaryeb.DiaryEBTestClient1.main(DiaryEBTestClient1.java:470)
java.lang.NullPointerException
at za.co.mf.motrec.ejb.eb.diaryeb.DiaryEBTestClient1.findByPrimaryKey(DiaryEBTestClient1.java:132)-- Return value from findAll(): null.
-- Calling findByPrimaryKey(118)
-- Failed: findByPrimaryKey(118)

at za.co.mf.motrec.ejb.eb.diaryeb.DiaryEBTestClient1.main(DiaryEBTestClient1.java:471)
-- Return value from findByPrimaryKey(118): null.
Found # of diary-entries:

Please can anyone help asap and I need the environment urgently. Please respond to my email rleighton@financialiq.net.

Thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact