Transaction control and master detail relation using EJb
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ravi_Sukla
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 14, 2002 10:14 PM

here is my requirement, I have to insert data from my Froentend screen to 3 tables A,B and C. in these A is independent table,B & C have master and detail relation and,i need to insert one record in Table A , one in B,and 4 records at a time into Table C. my frame work is like this HTML --> Servlet -->Session bean --> Entitibean and final response to a Jsp page. this frame work is not compulsory,if there is no need to use session, we can remove it from our frame work, i would like to know the best way to implement my requirement,even we need to have a Transaction Control .please let me know your solution to my yahoo "vrsukla@yahoo.com" , thank u.

Re: Transaction control and master detail relation using EJb

Posted By:   Bozidar_Dangubic  
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 15, 2002 08:07 AM

ravi, you can do this in a million different ways. overall you framework seems ok if session beans acts as a database facade shielding the front end from any entity beans. this is frequently done it is just fine. as far as transactions and relationships that you have, I see no problems. you can simply let the container manage the transactions for you and specify REQUIRED for all methods in your beans. what you are doing is pretty simple and you are on the right track as far as the framework.
About | Sitemap | Contact