false insertRows with InternetBeans (ixControl)
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, May 13, 2002 01:03 AM

Hello everybody ;-) I use InternetBeans in order to insert new rows in my database. In my html page, there are 2 "input text" and 1 submit button. Each "input text" corresponds to one field im my table. But, for example, if I write "10" in the first field (number (9)) and "Mr Jones" in the second one (varchar2 (50)), a new row is inserted with the values ("61", "Mr Jones"). A new try with another number ("25", "Mr MacPherson") gives ("62", "Mr MacPherson"). JBuilder seems to increment automatically numbers into my database. Somebody can tell me what is the problem ?? Thank you :)    More>>

Hello everybody ;-)

I use InternetBeans in order to insert new rows in my database. In my html page, there are 2 "input text" and 1 submit button. Each "input text" corresponds to one field im my table.

But, for example, if I write "10" in the first field (number (9)) and "Mr Jones" in the second one (varchar2 (50)), a new row is inserted with the values ("61", "Mr Jones"). A new try with another number ("25", "Mr MacPherson") gives ("62", "Mr MacPherson").

JBuilder seems to increment automatically numbers into my database.

Somebody can tell me what is the problem ??

Thank you :)

<<Less

Re: false insertRows with InternetBeans (ixControl)

Posted By:   Tagir_Sharipov  
Posted On:   Monday, May 13, 2002 08:31 PM

Hello, Nicolas!

It seems to me that the problem is out of InternetBeans. It should be in your DataModule or another code.

Tagir
About | Sitemap | Contact