ClassNotFoundException when sending an ObjectMessage
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anthony_Pereira
Posted On:   Thursday, May 9, 2002 02:19 PM

I'm setting a Serializable user defined object in ObjectMessage.setObject(), but when I do a send(message), I get a ClassNotFoundException at: com.swiftmq.jms.ObjectMessageImpl.setObject(ObjectMessageImpl.java:86) Does this error happen in the sender's VM? becasue, the class is definitely loaded and used. Does swiftmq have its own classloader which might not be using the same classpath? I would expect to see this error on the consumer's side if they didn't have the class loaded. But it looks like its happening in the producer's VM. Any idea what might be happening? Many thanks.    More>>

I'm setting a Serializable user defined object in ObjectMessage.setObject(), but when I do a send(message), I get a ClassNotFoundException at:

com.swiftmq.jms.ObjectMessageImpl.setObject(ObjectMessageImpl.java:86)

Does this error happen in the sender's VM? becasue, the class is definitely loaded and used. Does swiftmq have its own classloader which might not be using the same classpath?

I would expect to see this error on the consumer's side if they didn't have the class loaded. But it looks like its happening in the producer's VM.

Any idea what might be happening?

Many thanks.

<<Less

Re: ClassNotFoundException when sending an ObjectMessage

Posted By:   Andreas_Mueller  
Posted On:   Friday, May 10, 2002 04:21 AM

It does use the system class loader. Is the object is loaded from another class loader eventually?
About | Sitemap | Contact