I need to be able to call a second Ant file from within the first file with certain cmd line parameters.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Casey_Stein
Posted On:   Thursday, May 9, 2002 01:28 PM

So I have a bunch of build.xml files, one for each app that needs to be built. They all share a CVS_Stuff.xml which does a bunch of CVS stuff given parameters passed in on the cmd line. I have made this work using the following code in each app's build.xml file: The problem is that this seems a little ugly and I'd like to find a cleaner way to do it. One feature I need to keep is that the user needs to be able to run one, some or all of these. Does anyone know a better way to do this?    More>>

So I have a bunch of build.xml files, one for each app that needs to be built. They all share a CVS_Stuff.xml which does a bunch of CVS stuff given parameters passed in on the cmd line. I have made this work using the following code in each app's build.xml file:

The problem is that this seems a little ugly and I'd like to find a cleaner way to do it. One feature I need to keep is that the user needs to be able to run one, some or all of these. Does anyone know a better way to do this?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact