dcsimg
win java program connect to linux mysql
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   eddie_aks
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 7, 2002 08:19 PM

hi experts, l'm writing java database program using mmysql jdbc/odbc driver that running in windows system and connect to mysql sitting in linux redhat system. i successfully loaded the driver but error "server configuration access denied to datasource" when connect to mysql at following line. dbConn=DriverManager.getConnection ("jdbc:mysql://192.168.1.1:3306/testdb","root",""); may i know is there any step i left to configure in windows or mysql ? do i need to configure any thing in windows ? i did fresh install of mysql and never setup anything. please help..need urgent. thanks. eddie    More>>

hi experts, l'm writing java database program using mmysql jdbc/odbc driver that running in windows
system and connect to mysql sitting in linux redhat system. i successfully loaded the driver but error
"server configuration access denied to datasource" when connect to mysql at following line.

dbConn=DriverManager.getConnection
("jdbc:mysql://192.168.1.1:3306/testdb","root","");

may i know is there any step i left to configure in windows or mysql ? do i need to configure any thing
in windows ? i did fresh install of mysql and never setup anything. please help..need urgent. thanks.

eddie

<<Less

Re: win java program connect to linux mysql

Posted By:   eddie_aks  
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 8, 2002 12:35 AM

ok...thanks everyone here, i got it fixed. cause by access right configuration in mysql system table user,db and host. thank anywhere.
About | Sitemap | Contact