dcsimg
Error while opening a visual frame
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ankur_Saxena
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 7, 2002 01:27 PM

I am getting this error and i am loosing a lot of time in my developement, i am almost tiered of finding an answer,i did get some fix for this, but that happened to be a ver 2.0 fix and i cant get to solve this problem, please someon, be kind enuf to tell me whats happening and how to correct this. in visual age home page it said that when a screen becomes too big it sometimes happen but when this use to happen in ver2.0 how com they didnt fix it in ver 4.0, anyhow the big problem is this, please some one help me on this.. i need to start working again.. thanx a ton Ankur ERROR: Could not set #framingSpec in JInternalFrame to nil Java exception during layout of bean(infrmAddCust): java.lang.NullPointerExce   More>>

I am getting this error and i am loosing a lot of time in my developement, i am almost tiered of finding an answer,i did get some fix for this, but that happened to be a ver 2.0 fix and i cant get to solve this problem, please someon, be kind enuf to tell me whats happening and how to correct this. in visual age home page it said that when a screen becomes too big it sometimes happen but when this use to happen in ver2.0 how com they didnt fix it in ver 4.0, anyhow the big problem is this, please some one help me on this.. i need to start working again..

thanx a ton

Ankur

ERROR:

Could not set #framingSpec in JInternalFrame to nil
Java exception during layout of bean(infrmAddCust): java.lang.NullPointerException
An exception occurred in a system program.
Terminating infrmAddCust (VCE) (System) (5/7/2002 3:03:08 PM)
Terminating Default (System) (5/7/2002 3:01:49 PM)
Terminating Default (System) (5/7/2002 3:01:49 PM)

<<Less

Re: Error while opening a visual frame

Posted By:   Guanglin_du  
Posted On:   Friday, May 17, 2002 01:15 AM

Dear Ankur,

In order not to lose all your work in case that the annoying corrupt repository happens, you have to version and backup your repository timely. Refer to the FAQ I have read about replacing the workspace file ide.icx with a "clean" or "fresh" one. How do I do that? for help.

Good luck.
About | Sitemap | Contact