<strong>Transparent Persistence - Indexes are not captured - PK are not captured:</strong>
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Adrian_K
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 7, 2002 05:50 AM

I don't know if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong. I am using Forte in my project development and the Database is Oracle 8i. If a I capture Database Schema (using New > Database Schema) I get al the Tables, Data types and Foreing Key information without problems but the Primary Keys (PK) are not captured (so, i can't generate de Persistent Classes). If a recreate the tables structure in the integrated PointBase Database . I can get the schema with all the information needed (PKs, FKs, UNIQUE etc)... Are there any restriction that I am not considering. Thx in Advance!    More>>

I don't know if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong.
I am using Forte in my project development and the Database is Oracle 8i.
If a I capture Database Schema (using New > Database Schema) I get al the Tables, Data types and Foreing Key information without problems but the Primary Keys (PK) are not captured (so, i can't generate de Persistent Classes).

If a recreate the tables structure in the integrated PointBase Database . I can get the schema with all the information needed (PKs, FKs, UNIQUE etc)...

Are there any restriction that I am not considering.

Thx in Advance!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact