Extending a IDL
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ragu_kris
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 7, 2002 02:14 AM

Hi All, I have a question of IDL extension. Consider idl A extends idl B and i have implemented all the methods in the idl B and idl A in a class say sampleclass. I want to include two methods say samplemethod1 and samplemethod2 in the third idl say C extending idl B. Now i want to implement only these two methods in anotherclass say newclass and utilize the implementation of the methods in the sampleclass. The sampleclass extends B_IPOAOperations. where B_I is the interface generated for B IDL. I want to implement the methods defined in the C IDL and also use the sampleclass methods. I am using POA model. what should be my approach. i.e what classes should i extend and what class should i implement.    More>>

Hi All,

I have a question of IDL extension. Consider idl A extends idl B and i have implemented all the methods
in the idl B and idl A in a class say sampleclass. I want to include two methods say samplemethod1 and samplemethod2 in the third idl say C extending idl B. Now i want to implement only these two methods in anotherclass say newclass and utilize the implementation of the methods in the sampleclass.

The sampleclass extends B_IPOAOperations. where B_I is the interface generated for B IDL.

I want to implement the methods defined in the C IDL and also use the sampleclass methods. I am using POA model.

what should be my approach. i.e what classes should i extend and what class should i implement.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact