dcsimg
JSSE, SSL and CA Certificates
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Austin_Powers
Posted On:   Monday, May 6, 2002 03:04 AM

I`m trying to make a secure web application with JSSE and HP-Application Server implementing SSL and I get a certificate for personal use from Verisign and the root CA certificate in order to make the chain of trust. I`ve installed both of them correctly. The problem is that when I try to connect to the URL and the browser shows me the message telling that it's a secure site and more, When I press the button to see the certificate, the browser shows me another certificate different from the ones I installed and it tells me isn't a valid certificate because it doesn´t appear in the CA store or something like that. How can I make the browser get the right certificate? I've deleted the .keystores and the certificates from the stores of IE and the certificate alr   More>>

I`m trying to make a secure web application with JSSE and HP-Application Server implementing SSL and I get a certificate for personal use from Verisign and the root CA certificate in order to make the chain of trust. I`ve installed both of them correctly. The problem is that when I try to connect to the URL and the browser shows me the message telling that it's a secure site and more, When I press the button to see the certificate, the browser shows me another certificate different from the ones I installed and it tells me isn't a valid certificate because it doesn´t appear in the CA store or something like that. How can I make the browser get the right certificate? I've deleted the .keystores and the certificates from the stores of IE and the certificate already appears. Am I forgeting something?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact