How to use a JLayeredPane in a JScrollPane
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Nikolaj_Ravn
Posted On:   Friday, May 3, 2002 07:43 AM

I'm trying to attach a bunch og JLabels to a JTable make them scroll in sync. I've tried to put the JTable on a low layer of a JLayeredPane in the center of a BorderLayout and the bunch of JLabels on a higher layer level using setBounds() at specific positions in a null-layout. The JLayeredPane is then placed in the JScrollPane. Now, the problem is that I seem to loose the table headers and worse, when I resize, all JLabels are resized to the container size. I must be mixing something up and it has probably something to do with the layout managers I'm using. Any suggestions anyone?? /Nikolaj Ravn    More>>

I'm trying to attach a bunch og JLabels to a JTable make them scroll in sync.

I've tried to put the JTable on a low layer of a JLayeredPane in the center of a BorderLayout and the bunch of JLabels on a higher layer level using setBounds() at specific positions in a null-layout. The JLayeredPane is then placed in the JScrollPane.

Now, the problem is that I seem to loose the table headers and worse, when I resize, all JLabels are resized to the container size.

I must be mixing something up and it has probably something to do with the layout managers I'm using.

Any suggestions anyone??

/Nikolaj Ravn

<<Less

Re: How to use a JLayeredPane in a JScrollPane

Posted By:   Nikolaj_Ravn  
Posted On:   Friday, May 3, 2002 07:57 AM

Refrase:

I want some components to be added on top a JTable and scroll with it. How?

/Nikolaj Ravn
About | Sitemap | Contact