Ordering Intellij IDEA Licenses?
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 1, 2002 12:24 AM

Just wondering if anyone has tried to order Intellij licenses recently? I tried buying 5 licenses via credit card about two weeks ago, and had the system knock back the card (corporate card - definitely would have taken the license charge..), so elected to do a bank transfer... Had our bank come back a few days later saying that Element 5's (who seem to handle online purchases for intellij) bank had refused the transaction, saying that the bank account was invalid.. I've been emailing element5 and intellij every day for the last 10 days without a reply, so I'm wondering if they're in the process of going into receivership or have some other reason for not accepting payment? Perhaps they're just trying to push people into having to download cracks fo   More>>

Just wondering if anyone has tried to order Intellij licenses recently? I tried buying 5 licenses via credit card about two weeks ago, and had the system knock back the card (corporate card - definitely would have taken the license charge..), so elected to do a bank transfer... Had our bank come back a few days later saying that Element 5's (who seem to handle online purchases for intellij) bank had refused the transaction, saying that the bank account was invalid.. I've been emailing element5 and intellij every day for the last 10 days without a reply, so I'm wondering if they're in the process of going into receivership or have some other reason for not accepting payment?

Perhaps they're just trying to push people into having to download cracks for their software to actually be able to use it (Which is a shame, cause it's such a damned good piece of software, i'd much rather pay for it, and have them be able to afford to release future versions, etc..)

Somewhat disgruntled,

DG

<<Less

Re: Ordering Intellij IDEA Licenses?

Posted By:   Stanislav_Davydov  
Posted On:   Thursday, June 13, 2002 10:52 AM

Damien!

Have you finally received the licenses? If not, just apply to support@intellij.com with this issue and specify your Order Reference number in the message.

Re: Ordering Intellij IDEA Licenses?

Posted By:   Skott_Klebe  
Posted On:   Friday, May 3, 2002 08:10 AM

I bought a license. It took a long time, but I did in fact receive the license eventually.
About | Sitemap | Contact