Double-declared findByPrimaryKey methods
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   David_Ekholm
Posted On:   Friday, April 26, 2002 12:43 PM

I try to migrate our project from EJBDoclet to XDoclet. I've rewritten the tags to the best of my knowledge according to the docs but when the home interface of a BMP has been generated I get double finder methods, like this: public Foo findByPrimaryKey(FooPK pk) throws java.rmi.RemoteException,javax.ejb.FinderException; public FooPK findByPrimaryKey(FooPK pk) throws javax.ejb.FinderException, java.rmi.RemoteException; I need to get rid of the version that returns FooPK. In the implementation class I have defined a ejbFindByPrimaryKey method that returns FooPK as the spec say but I didn't expect that version to show up in the generated home interface. Has anyone a clue? /David    More>>

I try to migrate our project from EJBDoclet to XDoclet. I've rewritten the tags to the best of my knowledge according to the docs but when the home interface of a BMP has been generated I get double finder methods, like this:

public Foo findByPrimaryKey(FooPK pk) throws java.rmi.RemoteException,javax.ejb.FinderException;

public FooPK findByPrimaryKey(FooPK pk) throws javax.ejb.FinderException, java.rmi.RemoteException;

I need to get rid of the version that returns FooPK. In the implementation class I have defined a ejbFindByPrimaryKey method that returns FooPK as the spec say but I didn't expect that version to show up in the generated home interface. Has anyone a clue?
/David

<<Less

Re: Double-declared findByPrimaryKey methods

Posted By:   Ara_Abrahamian  
Posted On:   Saturday, April 27, 2002 12:42 PM

Just remove your public FooPK findByPrimaryKey(FooPK pk) from the class. XDoclet will generate a correct findbypk itself.

Ara.

About | Sitemap | Contact