dcsimg
Know error codes of "Network error.Data Too Large", etc that I get while running my WAP application on Tomcat.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Trupti_Mehta
Posted On:   Friday, April 26, 2002 01:05 AM

I am developing a WAP application. We use Tomcat shared server. I got the normal error codes of HTTP from net to handle in web.xml. But sometimes my application gives errors like "Network error.Data Too Larger" if the information is too large to fit in the deck, "internal_server_requested_error" - it says that it must be HTTP 500 error. I would like to know the error codes of such different types of errors. Is "Network error.Data Too Larger" an HTTP error - I think its not. If these are not HTTP errors then which errors are they. Are they Tomcat's generated errors or ??? I am curious to know about this errors and don't want to display such errors to the client, so handle it. Can I write the error name like "Netwo   More>>

I am developing a WAP application. We use Tomcat shared server.
I got the normal error codes of HTTP from net to handle in web.xml. But sometimes my application gives errors like "Network error.Data Too Larger" if the information is too large to fit in the deck, "internal_server_requested_error" - it says that it must be HTTP 500 error. I would like to know the error codes of such different types of errors. Is "Network error.Data Too Larger" an HTTP error - I think its not. If these are not HTTP errors then which errors are they. Are they Tomcat's generated errors or ??? I am curious to know about this errors and don't want to display such errors to the client, so handle it. Can I write the error name like "Network error.Data Too Larger" in web.xml in between tag?

Trupti Mehta

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact