Merge
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   John_Kidd
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 24, 2002 01:53 PM

I cannot get this functionality to work. Here is what I am trying to do: I want to separate ejb-refs out from a Session bean. I put this in my build.xml And put my ejb-refs-RefFile.xml in com/kiddcorp/waf/ejb/controller to follow the package structure and even tried it with an interfaces directory (read that this might be a bug) and no go. Does not work. I did get the jboss "merge" to work but instead of merging it replaces. So if I put: in my build file it replaces everything in the jboss.xml section for this bean with the contents of the file in com/kiddcorp/waf/ejb/controller/jboss-ClientControllerEJB.xml Any help would be appreciated. john    More>>

I cannot get this functionality to work.

Here is what I am trying to do:

I want to separate ejb-refs out from a Session bean. I put this in my build.xml

And put my ejb-refs-RefFile.xml in com/kiddcorp/waf/ejb/controller to follow the package structure and even tried it with an interfaces directory (read that this might be a bug) and no go. Does not work.

I did get the jboss "merge" to work but instead of merging it replaces. So if I put:

in my build file it replaces everything in the jboss.xml section for this bean with the contents of the file in com/kiddcorp/waf/ejb/controller/jboss-ClientControllerEJB.xml

Any help would be appreciated.

john

<<Less

Re: Merge

Posted By:   Ara_Abrahamian  
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 24, 2002 09:19 PM

Unfortunately there's a last minute bug in v1.1.2 which causese per-class merge functionality to work in a different way. If your class is com.kiddcorp.waf.ejb.controller.MyBean and you have a so that home/intf/etc are placed in com.kiddcorp.waf.interfaces then you should create a com/kiddcorp/waf/interfaces/ejb-refs-MyBean.xml ({0}->class name). Of course we'll fix this ending-up-in-interfaces-package bug in next version.

Ara.

About | Sitemap | Contact