How do I package weblogic.jndi with JBuilder6.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, April 22, 2002 10:34 AM

How do I package weblogic.jndi with JBuilder6. I have written an application that acceses beans and connection pools in weblogic 5.1 When I try to deploy with Jbuilder6 the weblogic.jndi package is not included in my applicaiton jar, even after makring the application to inlcude all classes and resources. As as reslult whenever I try to get a connection from my for my WebStart application an exception is thrown. This application works fine when I run it from JBuilder. But deploying it does not seem to package up the needed files? This always worked corrctly with JBuilder4... java.lang.InstantiationException: Cannot instantiate class: weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory at com.agere.da   More>>

How do I package weblogic.jndi with JBuilder6.

I have written an application that acceses beans and connection pools in weblogic 5.1 When I try to deploy with Jbuilder6 the weblogic.jndi package is not included in my applicaiton jar, even after makring the application to inlcude all classes and resources.

As as reslult whenever I try to get a connection from my for my WebStart application an exception is thrown.

This application works fine when I run it from JBuilder. But deploying it does not seem to package up the needed files?

This always worked corrctly with JBuilder4...

java.lang.InstantiationException: Cannot instantiate class: weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory

at com.agere.datatransfer.WafflePack. (WafflePack.java:52)

at com.agere.datatransfer.BatchThread.run(BatchThread.java:39)

at com.agere.datatransfer.DataTransferMainFrame.jButton4_actionPerformed(DataTransferMainFrame.java:191)

at com.agere.datatransfer.DataTransferMainFrame$3.actionPerformed(DataTransferMainFrame.java:119)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1767)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1820)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:419)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:257)

at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:258)

at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(AWTEventMulticaster.java:227)

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5021)

at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:4818)

at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:1380)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3526)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1437)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3367)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:3214)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:2929)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:2859)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1423)

at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:1566)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3367)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:445)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:190)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:144)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:138)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:130)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:98)

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact