i18n/properties files support / javadoc checking support?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   greg_greg
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 17, 2002 09:53 AM

Hi, I was wondering if there were plans for idea to support i18n with properties files like netbeans does? (ie open one resource file and you actually get a sort of spreadsheet view of all your 'properties' for the different locales that this resource has files for. Very useful for quick translation and checking that all files are up to date. I was also wondering if there were plans to have a tool (like in netbeans too:)) that could quickly show you whether your source has complete javadocs (and tags), or have them generated for you and/or updated as the signatures change. A more generic question would be if there is/will be (again, like in netbeans, sorry, it's sort of my reference) a way to developed    More>>

Hi,

I was wondering if there were plans for idea to support i18n with properties files like netbeans does? (ie open one resource file and you actually get a sort of spreadsheet view of all your 'properties' for the different locales that this resource has files for. Very useful for quick translation and checking that all files are up to date.

I was also wondering if there were plans to have a tool (like in netbeans too:)) that could quickly show you whether your source has complete javadocs (and tags), or have them generated for you and/or updated as the signatures change.

A more generic question would be if there is/will be (again, like in netbeans, sorry, it's sort of my reference) a way to developed 3rd party modules for idea? (Those 2 things i'm requesting could be such modules)

Thanks

greg

<<Less

Re: i18n/properties files support / javadoc checking support?

Posted By:   Serge_Baranov  
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 11, 2002 07:49 AM

Yes, most of these features are planned for the next major version.

For more information please refer to the following URL:

http://www.intellij.com/eap.
About | Sitemap | Contact