weblogic 6.1 and jbuilder6
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   bharath_ramachandra
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 16, 2002 03:07 PM

i get the following error java.sql.SQLException: System.loadLibrary(weblogicoci37) threw java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no weblogicoci37 in java.library.path I have set all the class paths necessary i.e c:orant in and %wlserver% inoci817_8 in the environment and i also specified it in the vm paramerters. i also cannot ping to the database through weblogic using utils.dbing it gives me that the jdriver could not be loaded due to failed licence check. looking through the web resources i have done all that is possible.As a last resort i have my question on the net for you guys to help me out. Thank you    More>>

i get the following error

java.sql.SQLException: System.loadLibrary(weblogicoci37) threw java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no weblogicoci37 in java.library.path

I have set all the class paths necessary i.e
c:orant in and %wlserver% inoci817_8 in the environment and i also specified it in the vm paramerters.

i also cannot ping to the database through weblogic using
utils.dbing it gives me that the jdriver could not be loaded due to failed licence check.

looking through the web resources i have done all that is possible.As a last resort i have my question on the net for you guys to help me out.

Thank you    <<Less

Re: weblogic 6.1 and jbuilder6

Posted By:   John_Smith  
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 17, 2002 12:56 AM

UnsatisfiedLinkError would indicate that a native library could not be loaded. Depending on your os, there is probably (read hopefully :-) a weblogicoci37.so or .dll somewhere. This file needs to be in a directory that you can pick up.

The loadlibrary path is different from the classpath. Setting this up is system dependent. In Solaris, the lib must be in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable. For NT, you could try copying the file to winnt/system32 which is where the system dlls get picked up. For OS X try, http://developer.apple.com/qa/java/java28.html

Bea license checks are usually against the license.bea file in your bea home directory. This is a somewhat human readable xml file. If you don't seem to have the correct entry there, try bea support/sales.

About | Sitemap | Contact