DataSoruce Creation problem
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   jay_raj
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 16, 2002 01:49 AM

Yes, i am creating a simple entity Bean , which is used to create a table in oracle database and inserts some records. For the database connectivity, i am using connection pools with DataSource.The Problem is when putting the jar on applications directory(Deployment) , i am getting the error like "data source is not created successfully and JNDI Name is not correct with the xml file".So, plz help me in fixing the correct datasource procedure.I pasted the error which i got."Unable to deploy EJB: CabinBean from test2.jar: The DataSource with the JNDI name: testDataSource could not be located. Please e nsure that the DataSource has been deployed successfully and that the JNDI name in your EJB Deployment descriptor is   More>>

Yes, i am creating a simple entity Bean , which is used to create a table in oracle database and inserts some records.
For the database connectivity, i am using connection pools with DataSource.The Problem is when putting the jar on applications directory(Deployment) , i am getting the error like "data source is not created successfully and JNDI Name is not correct with the xml file".So, plz help me in fixing the correct datasource procedure.I pasted the error which i got."Unable to deploy EJB: CabinBean from test2.jar:

The DataSource with the JNDI name: testDataSource could not be located. Please e
nsure that the DataSource has been deployed successfully and that the JNDI name
in your EJB Deployment descriptor is correct." - This is the Error Message i got from the Weblogic6.1 Server.
Kindly Help Me!!!
jay

<<Less

Re: DataSoruce Creation problem

Posted By:   Bozidar_Dangubic  
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 16, 2002 05:05 AM

well, did you setup a DataSource for your application. I am guessing you are trying to run an example from Monson-Haefel EJB book. so you need to create the database and setup a DataSource in your app server to point to the database you created. you also need to reference the name of the DataSource in your ejb-jar(s).
About | Sitemap | Contact