dcsimg
I want to run a Java Process in Javaw, if the user pres CTRL+ALT+DEL I want to start another Java Process
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jamal_Mohideen
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 16, 2002 12:29 AM

Iam Doing a Client Server Programming using Java Networking. 1) I want to Hide the Server from normal Users, so I start up the server using Javaw. If the user Press CTRL+ALT+DEL the process is stopped , but i want to continue the Process or I want to run another process. 2) If I use frames it is working fine because I gave the coding the WindowClosing of WindowListener but the frame is showing in the Taskbar. If avoid the frame on Taskbar then no problem I can achieve the same Please provide me a solution for 1 or 2. Thanking You    More>>

Iam Doing a Client Server Programming using Java Networking.

1)

I want to Hide the Server from normal Users, so I start up the server using Javaw. If the user Press CTRL+ALT+DEL the process is stopped , but i want to continue the Process or I want to run another process.

2)

If I use frames it is working fine because I gave the coding the WindowClosing of WindowListener but the frame is showing in the Taskbar. If avoid the frame on Taskbar then no problem I can achieve the same

Please provide me a solution for 1 or 2.

Thanking You

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact