Two questions in weblogic ejb deployment
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anand_Dubey
Posted On:   Monday, April 15, 2002 07:41 PM

Hi,

1. When i am running weblogic Utility "java weblogic.ejbc myAccountEJB.jar AccountEJB.jar"
I am getting following warning:

class account.ejb.AccountEJB which is in the classpath. This class should only be located in the ejb-jar file.>
I am not able to interpret the meaning? The ejb is stateless session bean.

2. One of the methods in this EJB takes one User defined Java Bean as input parameter. The bean is off-course not in EJB jar but the bean is in class path. I am getting class not found exception for this class when i am trying to deploy this bean in weblogic.

Thanks
Anand

Re: Two questions in weblogic ejb deployment

Posted By:   Bozidar_Dangubic  
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 16, 2002 05:17 AM

"AccountEJB has a class account.ejb.AccountEJB which is in the classpath. This class should only be located in the ejb-jar file" is self-explanatory. your weblogic classpath includes a directory where this class exists. remove it from there. EJB classes should be in the ejb-jar and only there. your current classpath setup for weblogic confuses it because it finds the same class in two different location and will not allow that. Java VM itself will allow you to do that, but weblogic is a bit more rigid and safeguards against errors like this.
About | Sitemap | Contact