dcsimg
Is it possible to build a customizable interface page which acts as a portal to other programs.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Shawn_Anderson
Posted On:   Thursday, April 11, 2002 04:44 PM

First off I am new to Java - with about 4 months experience. I was wondering if it was possible to build a page (in JBuilder 6) within an application where the user could create their own interface page. The user would be able to add/delete: buttons, radio buttons, combo boxes, labels and a title which could be saved and the source code would be automatically generated. It would just be a user-interface. Any connectivity would be the users responsibility. Essentially, the page would simply be a customizable portal to another program (whatever program) from within the application. I'm not sure if I've given enough info but it's pretty much all I've got myself. I would also like to know if it's ever been done before. Thank   More>>

First off I am new to Java - with about 4 months experience. I was wondering if it was possible to build a page (in JBuilder 6) within an application where the user could create their own
interface page. The user would be able to add/delete: buttons, radio buttons, combo boxes, labels and
a title which could be saved and the source code would be automatically generated. It would just be a user-interface. Any connectivity would be the users responsibility. Essentially, the page would simply be a
customizable portal to another program (whatever program) from within the application. I'm not
sure if I've given enough info but it's pretty much all I've got myself. I would also like to
know if it's ever been done before. Thanks for any direction or help you can offer, I hope this
made sense.

Shawn Anderson

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact