dcsimg
AS/400 Toolbox for Java: Version 4 Release 5 Modification level 0.1, JT400.JAR
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sean_Sullivan
Posted On:   Thursday, April 11, 2002 11:26 AM

I inherited a web application from another team. The developers who built the web application are no longer working at our company. We are using the Websphere 3.5.x application server. There is a file called jt400.jar I inspected the file. The version number is "AS/400 Toolbox for Java: Version 4 Release 5 Modification level 0.1" Can anybody tell me how old this file is? When was "AS/400 Toolbox for Java: Version 4 Release 5 Modification level 0.1" released? (what month and year?) Is there a more up-to-version of jt400.jar that I should be using?    More>>

I inherited a web application from another team. The developers who built the web application are no longer working at our company.

We are using the Websphere 3.5.x application server.

There is a file called jt400.jar

I inspected the file. The version number is
"AS/400 Toolbox for Java: Version 4 Release 5 Modification level 0.1"

Can anybody tell me how old this file is?

When was "AS/400 Toolbox for Java: Version 4 Release 5 Modification level 0.1" released? (what month and year?)

Is there a more up-to-version of jt400.jar that I should be using?

(Keep in mind: I need to run my web apps in Websphere 3.5.x)

<<Less

Re: AS/400 Toolbox for Java: Version 4 Release 5 Modification level 0.1, JT400.JAR

Posted By:   Sean_Sullivan  
Posted On:   Thursday, April 11, 2002 02:23 PM

I opened my JAR file. The files inside have the date May 2000. I guess that my jt400.jar file is nearly 2 years old.
About | Sitemap | Contact