dcsimg
Setup JMSAdmin to use the WebSphere JNDI name service
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Monika_Mittal
Posted On:   Thursday, April 11, 2002 03:03 AM

I am trying to configure JmsAdmin to use Websphere JNDI Naming Service.I have modified JMSConfig file with following lines of code: INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY=com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory PROVIDER_URL=iiop://localhost:900/ I have also added the required jar files in the classpath,but i am still getting the following error when i run the (ivtRun -url iiop://localhost/ -icf com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory) command: Using administered objects, please ensure that these are available Cannot create InitialContext! Please check your JNDI settings javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: NULL returned when re   More>>

I am trying to configure JmsAdmin to use Websphere JNDI Naming Service.I have modified JMSConfig file with following lines of code:

INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY=com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory

PROVIDER_URL=iiop://localhost:900/

I have also added the required jar files in the classpath,but i am still getting the following error when i run the (ivtRun -url iiop://localhost/ -icf com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory) command:

Using administered objects, please ensure that these are available

Cannot create InitialContext! Please check your JNDI settings

javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: NULL returned when resolving initial reference=NameService.

I am using Websphere 4.0 and mqseries 5.2

<<Less

Re: Setup JMSAdmin to use the WebSphere JNDI name service

Posted By:   suresh_zorro_zorro  
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 1, 2002 03:05 PM

use the jvm within webshpere and try. use the java exes
under websphere/appserver/java
About | Sitemap | Contact