Problems with FTP
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Chris_Bridges
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 10, 2002 08:28 AM

Two problems: If my classpath has "optional.jar" and "NetComponents.jar" in it, I get the "Could not create task of type: ftp. Common solutions are to use taskdef to declare your task, or, if this is an optional task, to put the optional.jar in the lib directory of your ant installation (ANT_HOME)." Both jars are in my classpath and in my ant lib directory. So why do I still have problems with this? If I add "ant.jar" to my classpath, I now get: java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ide/VAJExp ort, method: getWorkspaceScanner signature: ()Lorg/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/opt ional/ide/VAJWorks   More>>

Two problems:

If my classpath has "optional.jar" and "NetComponents.jar" in it, I get the "Could not create task of type: ftp. Common solutions are to use taskdef to declare your task, or, if this is an optional task, to put the optional.jar in the lib directory of your ant installation (ANT_HOME)."

Both jars are in my classpath and in my ant lib directory. So why do I still have problems with this?

If I add "ant.jar" to my classpath, I now get:

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ide/VAJExp
ort, method: getWorkspaceScanner signature: ()Lorg/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/opt
ional/ide/VAJWorkspaceScanner;) Incompatible object argument for function call
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:120)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.init(Project.java:163)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:387)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java:149)

What does this mean? And how do I fix it?

Thanks in advance.

<<Less

Re: Problems with FTP

Posted By:   Erik_Hatcher  
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 10, 2002 10:04 AM

Looks like a problem with VAJExport. Try only putting those JARs into ANT_HOME/lib and not anywhere else.
About | Sitemap | Contact