dcsimg
problem with DSOUND.DLL
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 10, 2002 06:23 AM

When i install the JMF software, its giving error that "Ordinal 6 could not be located in DSOUND.DLL file " Can anyone address this error? I have tried in windows NT platform... i have searched for this DLL... it is available in WinntSystem32 directory... the file size of DSOUND.DLL is 134kb... i found that there is one more file available in cyberspace, the size if 251 kb... Please clarify if any one knows the reason for this error.. Actually i am not able to run the code with JMF package, its giving Exception whil ecreating Player or Processor... i think problem could be with DSOUND.DLL... Expecting a speedy response from some experts in Media package.    More>>

When i install the JMF software, its giving error that "Ordinal 6 could not be located in DSOUND.DLL file "

Can anyone address this error?

I have tried in windows NT platform... i have searched for this DLL... it is available in WinntSystem32 directory...
the file size of DSOUND.DLL is 134kb... i found that there is one more file available in cyberspace, the size if 251 kb...

Please clarify if any one knows the reason for this error..

Actually i am not able to run the code with JMF package, its giving Exception whil ecreating Player or Processor... i think problem could be with DSOUND.DLL...

Expecting a speedy response from some experts in Media package.

- AAR    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact