dcsimg
Running beans in Tomcat problem
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Adrian_Muscalu
Posted On:   Monday, April 8, 2002 08:30 PM

Hi there, I encounter this error when I try to submit a "form" object placed in a JSP page. The final efect (that really burst my bubbles) was that no values form the "form" object gets to the bean. 2002-04-08 23:08:42 - Ctx() : IOException in R( /) - java.net.SocketException: Connection aborted by peer: socket write error at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Native Method) at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:83) at org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10.doWrite(Http10.java:436) at org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.HttpResponse.doWrite(Http10Interceptor.java:480) at org.apache.tomcat.core.OutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(OutputBuffer.java:188) at    More>>

Hi there, I encounter this error when I try to submit a "form" object placed in a JSP page. The final efect (that really burst my bubbles) was that no values form the "form" object gets to the bean.

2002-04-08 23:08:42 - Ctx() : IOException in R( /) - java.net.SocketException: Connection aborted by peer: socket write error
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Native Method)
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:83)
at org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10.doWrite(Http10.java:436)
at org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.HttpResponse.doWrite(Http10Interceptor.java:480)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.OutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(OutputBuffer.java:188)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.flushBuffer(ByteChunk.java:360)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.OutputBuffer.flush(OutputBuffer.java:315)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.OutputBuffer.close(OutputBuffer.java:305)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.Response.finish(Response.java:271)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:838)
at org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10Interceptor.processConnection(Http10Interceptor.java:176)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:494)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:516)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

I'm using Windows 200 Pro SP2, with Tomcat 3.3.1
I've tried the code on a machine that has Win NT and the problem vanished. Yes, the same code. The Event viewer doesn't say anything.

I would very much appreciate your help on this problem.

Thank you,

Adrian    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact