dcsimg
Transaction-isolation
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Biker_Grrl
Posted On:   Monday, April 8, 2002 08:58 AM

Hello, I'm writing an cmp entity bean with a clob value that runs in Weblogic 6.1. I need to specify the transaction-isolation level for all the methods that modify the clob. I can't find the xdoclet tags for that in the documentation. Does xdoclet support this weblogic tag ? If not, is there a list of tags that xdoclet doesn't support for the different vendors (or just weblogic)? The actual elements are in weblogic-ejb-jar.xml TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED_FOR_UPDATE level> AddressBookManager Remote addMessages java.util.Collection    More>>

Hello,

I'm writing an cmp entity bean with a clob value that runs in Weblogic 6.1. I need to specify the transaction-isolation level for all the methods that modify the clob. I can't find the xdoclet tags for that in the documentation. Does xdoclet support this weblogic tag ? If not, is there a list of tags that xdoclet doesn't support for the different vendors (or just weblogic)?

The actual elements are in weblogic-ejb-jar.xml

TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED_FOR_UPDATE
level>

AddressBookManager

Remote

addMessages

java.util.Collection

thanks,
Mindy

<<Less

Re: Transaction-isolation

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Monday, April 8, 2002 11:58 AM

I'm trying this and getting the following error...

[ejbdoclet] Running
[ejbdoclet] (TemplateEngine.invokeMethod 802 ) Could not find method methodIntf in class xdoclet.tags.MethodTagsHandler

[ejbdoclet] javadoc: In doclet class xdoclet.DocletTask$DocletMain, method start has thrown an exception java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

[ejbdoclet] Running XDoclet failed.

[ejbdoclet] <>

As far as I can tell the xdoclet tag should just look like:

/*

* @ejb:create-method

* @weblogic:transaction-isolation TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED_FOR_UPDATE

*/

But the online docs don't seem to mention anything about this tag other than in the change history. Has the doco not caught up with the supported tags yet?

Chris

About | Sitemap | Contact