<strong>How Can I Embed A JTable On A JTabbedPane and Can A Event be generated by the Tab change of the JTabbedPane</strong>
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rakshith_Kuttappaa
Posted On:   Thursday, April 4, 2002 08:00 AM

Hi I have Two problem regarding Swing, 1)Can I get a JTable on a JTabbedPane ,If yes how,and the JTable should contain the details of a database querry.for example I have a database table which contains around 5 fields with different data,I can get the query results on a JTable,but can I embbed that that JTable in my JTabbedPane 2)Can I get a event generated on the tabchange ,For example I have a JTabbedPane with 5 tabs,and each tab has differnt JTables and on change of the tab can I run a database query and represent the query results on a JTable embbedded in the Pane and I will not be using any components such as JButton to execute the query,the query should run on tab change. Could    More>>

Hi
I have Two problem regarding Swing,

1)Can I get a JTable on a JTabbedPane ,If yes how,and the JTable should contain the details of a database querry.for example I have a database table which contains around 5 fields with different data,I can get the query results on a JTable,but can I embbed that that JTable in my JTabbedPane

2)Can I get a event generated on the tabchange ,For example I have a JTabbedPane with 5 tabs,and each tab has differnt JTables and on change of the tab can I run a database query and represent the query results on a JTable embbedded in the Pane and I will not be using any components such as JButton to execute the query,the query should run on tab change.

Could anyone give me a example programs for the above two problems which could help me understand these concepts in a better way.I will extremely grateful if you could solve my problems

Looking forward for a early reply

Thanking you

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact