How to receive the Shutdown signal when the user is Logout?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Miroslav_Natchev
Posted On:   Thursday, April 4, 2002 06:54 AM

How to receive the Shutdown signal when the user is Logout? Also I need to receive the signals for Focus event. For example when some application receive the focus I have to register this event. Because I am not sure that I can do this with 100% java I think that I need of some "C" code. Unfortunately I am not so good with Win API. The JRE which I use is J2SE 1.4 running on Windows 2000. I start the program using the following: In the Registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun" I have the following line: "F:JavaDKJRE injavaw -server -Xrs -cp F:WorksSoftwareCosmoPhoneclasses com.cosmos.apps.phone.Cosmo   More>>

How to receive the Shutdown signal when the user is Logout?

Also I need to receive the signals for Focus event. For example when some application receive the focus I have to register this event.

Because I am not sure that I can do this with 100% java I think that I need of some "C" code. Unfortunately I am not so good with Win API.

The JRE which I use is J2SE 1.4 running on Windows 2000.

I start the program using the following:

In the Registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun" I have the following line:
"F:JavaDKJRE injavaw -server -Xrs -cp F:WorksSoftwareCosmoPhoneclasses com.cosmos.apps.phone.CosmoPhone"

The main method is:
CosmoPhone cosmoPhone = new CosmoPhone();
cosmoPhone.start();

When I test the program the main method is:
CosmoPhone cosmoPhone = new CosmoPhone();
cosmoPhone.start();
try
{
Thread.sleep(5000);
}
catch(Exception ex)
{