dcsimg
MULTIPLE CHECKBOX-TEXTBOX :HOW-TO
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sanjay_deshpande
Posted On:   Monday, April 1, 2002 06:50 AM

I ve a check box with textbox. anything entered in textbox and a checkbox checked should be had on next page.... The code goes like this PLZ ASSUME TD TR TAGS ------------------TO DISPLAY---------------- <%=rs.getString("pub_name")%> -------------------------------------------- --------NEXT SAVE PAGE:--------------------- String[] p = request.getParameterValues("Check"); String[] np = request.getParameterValues("nam"); count=p.length; out.println(count); for(int i=0;i "); out.println(p[i]+np[i]+" "); } =============================================== I M GETTING ONLY THE FIRST VALUE OF TEXT ..NO NEXT VALUES R COMING TO NEXT PAGE .    More>>

I ve a check box with textbox. anything entered in textbox and a checkbox checked should be had on next page.... The code goes like this PLZ ASSUME TD TR TAGS ------------------TO DISPLAY---------------- <%=rs.getString("pub_name")%> -------------------------------------------- --------NEXT SAVE PAGE:--------------------- String[] p = request.getParameterValues("Check"); String[] np = request.getParameterValues("nam"); count=p.length; out.println(count); for(int i=0;i
"); out.println(p[i]+np[i]+"
"); } =============================================== I M GETTING ONLY THE FIRST VALUE OF TEXT ..NO NEXT VALUES R COMING TO NEXT PAGE

<<Less

Re: MULTIPLE CHECKBOX-TEXTBOX :HOW-TO

Posted By:   Randhir_B  
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 3, 2002 11:26 AM

If you require a solution please post legible code.
Or do you want us to decipher it!
About | Sitemap | Contact