JSP books_The best around, Please Help!!
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Uma_Varadharajan
Posted On:   Monday, March 25, 2002 11:50 PM

Hello, I am looking for good books on JSP and web-development. I haven't come across anything exhaustive enough. I am developing a web-based JSP project with a simple access database back-end. I have a html/javascript based form, which the user fills in. This page fetches Exchange rates from the web. The form is validated both in situ and while submitting, using a bean. Then using 'Post' method it is submitted and loaded using the above bean into the database. Then, another JSP outputs the values loaded. I would like to extend this project to track sessions, authenticate users and also serve pages based on user credentials. I would like to have a privileged user with the right to alter the datab   More>>

Hello,

I am looking for good books on JSP and web-development. I haven't come across anything exhaustive enough.

I am developing a web-based JSP project with a simple access database back-end.
I have a html/javascript based form, which the user fills in. This page fetches Exchange rates from the web. The form is validated both in situ and while submitting, using a bean. Then using 'Post' method it is submitted and loaded using the above bean into the database. Then, another JSP outputs the values loaded.

I would like to extend this project to track sessions, authenticate users and also serve pages based on user credentials. I would like to have a privileged user with the right to alter the database, while iothers can just load values.

Also, I would like to use XML and tags.
I am looking for a book which covers all these aspects.

Help, please!!
Thanks.

<<Less

Re: JSP books_The best around, Please Help!!

Posted By:   Bozidar_Dangubic  
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 26, 2002 04:40 AM

professional JSP from wrox is decent. covers just about all...
About | Sitemap | Contact